Symptoms of Menopause
Menopause is among the most widely realized and
all-encompassing reasons why it is apparent that we are the
result of our hormones. Everyone hears the terrible stories and
nasty symptoms that come with this unstoppable force upon our
lives. It is realized because of the negative way that it
affects us and how it changes our character as it afflicts us.
The Conscious Evolution Medical Institute provides you the most effective fix
for all of those terrible symptoms.
Why it is Vital to Have an Ample Amount of Hormones
Everyone gets that estrogen is the primary sexual hormone of
women, even though it has such a powerful influence and
such great responsibility to the way the body functions, it
is but one of many vital hormones acting in the body. Those
hormones affect the way you act as a human being, the way you
react to things, the manner in which you think, the growth of
your hair, the length of your hair, your libido, your
functionality, your fingernails among other things. As a
result, if you are having issues with your hormones, you are
having issues yourself.
Estrogen is part of a group of hormones including estriol,
estradiol, and estrone. It is the primary sexual hormone for
ladies and it is vital in regard with the menstrual cycle.
There is estrogen in both males and females, but it is
available in a much higher concentration in ladies, and even
more in ladies who can have children.
Sexual characteristics of the second variety are developed by
estrogen. These are the things that make women and men
different besides their systems of reproduction. In females,
these differences include more body fat in the hips, thighs,
and butt, a wider pelvis, and breasts. It also makes women have
nicer skin and less hair on their face than men.
Estrogen is essential to the reproductive ability of women. It
controls the cycle of menstruation and gets the uterus ready
for having a baby by thickening and enriching the endometrium.
The follicle stimulation hormone and the luteinization hormone
are in charge of how women in estrous develop their eggs.
The ovaries make the most estrogen as they make the follicles
of eggs. Also, the corpus luteum located in the ovary makes
estrogen. Another thing that does is the placenta. The adrenal
glands, breasts, and liver also make some estrogen, but they
don't make as much.
There are three different compounds that make up estrogen:
estriol, estradiol, and estrone. During the reproductive time
of a woman's life, that begins with the start of menstruation
and ends at menopause, estradiol is the primary type of
estrogen. Estradiol is produced by the action of enzymes of
androgens. Estradiol is also created by testosterone, and
androstenedione makes estrone estrogen.
Women's health is greatly affected by estrogen in even more
ways than how her reproduction functions. Even though it can
make ladies keep fluid, and exposure early during early menses
can cause the risk of cancer of the breast to increase, there
are benefits to estrogen. It helps maintain HDL cholesterol
which is good and helps drop LDL cholesterol which is the bad
Post-menopausal women produce less estrogen. The issues related
with menopause and the menopause itself can lead to an unmoist
vagina, memory issues, flashes of hotness, irritability,
fatigue, and a reduction in the density of bone, which may be
the worst thing of all. Even though ERT has created
controversy, and health pros have debated its effectiveness and
safety, women in menopause really should get with a physician
to figure out the best and most useful way to recover from
Thirty Five Menopause Symptoms
Below is a grouping of many of the problems that start to occur
at perimenopause and that are very present when total menopause
starts to become a reality:
- Menopause creates flashes of heat, night sweating, flashes
of cold, clammy skin and flushing of the face
- Menopause disturbs the beat of the heart
- Menopause makes one more irritable
- Menopause makes one go from happy to sad quickly and makes
- Menopause makes it hard to stay asleep all night (may be
accompanied by sweats)
- Dysfunctional periods right when menopause is about to hit,
lighter, shorter periods; heavy ones with flooding; fake
periods, short cycles and long cycles start.
- Menopause decreases sex drive
- Menopause decreases lubrication
- Menopause causes fatigue to become severe
- Menopause makes one anxious and not at ease
- Menopause fills on with doom, apprehension, and dread
- Menopause makes it hard to concentrate, causes confusion
and makes it hard to concentrate
- Menopause makes bad lapses in memory
- Menopause makes one incontinent, especially when one laughs
or sneezes. Makes one feel like they have to go.
- Menopause makes skin itch and feel strange
- Menopause causes sore, aching tendons, muscles, and joints
- Menopause creates muscle tension
- Menopause creates tenderness of the breast
- Menopause creates and increase or decrease in headaches
- Menopause creates nausea, pain, gas, flatulence,
indigestion, and stomach distress
- Menopause makes one often bloat
- Menopause makes one depressed
- Menopause makes existing problems worse
- Menopause makes allergies more insufferable
- Menopause makes one gain weight
- Menopause makes hair thin or fall our over the whole body,
pubic area, or head; makes one have more hair on face
- Menopause makes one lose balance sometimes, become
light-headed or dizzy
- Menopause makes odor change
- Menopause creates sensations of electricity on the head and
in the skin
- Menopause makes extremities tingle
- Menopause makes gums bleed and causes other problems
- Menopause makes the tongue burn, the roof of the mouth
burn, and changes taste in mouth and smell of breath
- Menopause weakens bones over the years
- Menopause makes nails softer or much more brittle
- Causes tinnitus: ear ringing, sound of bells, buzzing, or
- First Symptom: Flashes of heat are cause by a response of
the hypothalamus because of lowering estrogen production in the
ovaries. Lowering estrogen levels causes hypophysiotropic-type
neurons of the hypothalamus? arcuate nucleus to fire hormones
which release gonadotropin (GnRH) at a pulsatile rate, and this
causes luteinizing hormone to be released. Very big pulses of
Luteinizing hormone happen when estrogen manufacture declines.
LH creates effects of vasodilation, and that causes flushing.
- Seventh Symptom: Drop in sex drive. With particular women
this disruption is so powerful that sex becomes something
repulsive, like it did before they underwent puberty. What the
hormones provide they can also deny.
- Eighth Symptom: Vagina dryness leads to painful sex.
- Eleventh Symptom: Thoughts of doom include thinking about
death and imagining personal death.
- Fourteenth Symptom: Unfortunate incontinence is a result of
reduction in tone of muscle.
- Fifteenth Symptom: Crawly, itchy skin feels like bugs
walking in skin, not just itchy, dry skin.
- Sixteenth Symptom: sore, aching joints include issues like
- Twenty Second Symptom: Mood instability is different from
the standard kind, makes it impossible to cope with the world.
The self is gone. Depression is eased greatly by hormones.
- Twenty Fifth Symptom: Gaining of weight that most often
occurs around the thighs and waist, making the waistline go
- Twenty Ninth Symptom: Sensation of shock feels like a
snapping band between the muscle and the skin. Happens before
flashes of hotness begin to occur.
- Thirtieth Symptom: extremities start to tingle because of a
possible lack of B-12, lack of calcium or potassium, change in
vessel flexibility, or diabetes.
- Thirty Fifth Symptom: Ringing in the ears is a physical
issue that starts to arise in many ladies as menopause begins.
It is correlated with conditions of health like cardiac disease
and hypothyroidism. It is also caused by certain medicines like
Prozac and salicylates including aspirin.
- Sadness, mood swings, and depression
- Other medical issues
MANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS COULD ALSO BE A SIGN OF THESE THINGS:
If you think it is possible that you have any of these
problems, go to your physician for help.
You Can Overcome Menopause
Menopause and everything that happens as it happens can be
avoided with application of Bioidentical ERT. We will be happy
to teach about why and how isn't only good for you because it
prevents issues related to menopause, but it also enhances life
in other ways as well.
How often do issues related to menopause keep you from enjoying
spending time with your family, taking in an awesome day, or
even making the most of your business day with powerful focus.
Menopause can break down everything that makes your world go.
Menopause and the problems that are associated with it can
cause problems in such a personal, deep way that one may even
feel like she is losing control of her mind. Unfortunately, in
a very real way menopause is causing that to happen. It's
abetting the degeneration of the mind, emotional stability, and
the ability to focus and take in information well and
efficiently. Menopause takes away all of the energy you have;
it ruins your sense of cold and hot, and this is the truly
terrible thing: This is where you really start to get older
Passing through the age of menopause isn't just about covering
up symptoms but also reversing terrible internal problems that
occur when it begins. The drop in progesterone, estrogen, and
other discordances of other hormones creates the unstoppable
period of a woman's life known as menopause, and it produces a
powerful strain upon the function of your insides.
Also think about the face that the drop in hormones, those in
command of the regeneration of cell metabolism, division, and
regeneration creates a drop in your overall ability to
function. The liver, lungs, heart, and every other organ is
attempting to carry out the same important functions, but now
without the same level of help from the system endocrine which
starts to slow at the age of thirty, and then just drops like a
rock in ability when menopause actually occurs.
A lot of the content that is related to man and his reduction
in hormones belie inconsistencies of sexuality before all else
because of the common belief that sex is even more important
for males. But, sexuality is vital to everyone.
Just because you are undergoing menopause doesn't mean that you
no longer care about sexuality. Menopause should not be
considered the end of your sex life or your end of wanting to
Inside, we are sure that you are having apprehensions about
sex, but you need to remember that with the vast negative
attitudes toward menopause and the symptoms related to is,
declination of hormones really and truly affects your level of
energy, perspective, emotions, and psychology, and all of this
affects your libido and sexual want.
Sadly, it is impossible to make menopause disappear. It is a
phase that is completely avoidable and that every female must
pass through. Menopause can be an enjoyable, wonderful period
of life. You do not have to go through the sexual, energetic,
mental, physical, and emotional inconsistencies that are
associated with the period.
The only reason that menopause has an effect on you is because
it is the way by which your source of life is cut off. It slows
down the release of hormones and the output of the endocrine
We Can Repair It!
Refuse to live with menopause and its symptoms or the standard
treatments to alleviate the issues of this phase of life. We
are here to tell you how to make your life just as full of
vitality as it was in your youth! It's our career!