BENEFITS OF HRT TREATMENT, HGH SUPPLEMENTS FOR WOMEN HEALTH
Written by , Article reviewed and edited by Dr. Fine M.D.
Published on September 4th, 2019
What are the benefits of HRT Hormone Replacement
Here at the Conscious Evolution Institute we specialize in making
you feel the best you have ever felt in your entire 'real'
life. Not some chemically induced hazed wonderland that only
masks an issue your body is obviously trying to report to you.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), monitoring and replenishing
your hormonal levels back to the equivalence of when they most
peaked, your 'youth', has proven to rid patients of current age
related 'symptoms', future statistical misfortunes and, it may
actually 'reverse' the aging process!
We have the most effective, USDA approved, Hormone Replacement
Therapy (HRT) products that will assure maximization of your
overall results while, most importantly, assuring your health
and wellbeing while on a HRT.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
(HRT): Starting with Human Growth Hormone! (HGH)
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the 'master youth hormone'
It's the main hormone replacement produced at the age where our
bodies are functioning at full potential; mentally, sexually,
physically and emotionally. Studies confirm:
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the 'master youth hormone'
- Vital Organs: HGH is used to grow back vital
organs; returning them to optimal functioning levels, i.e.
liver, heart, thymus gland, spleen, pancreas and even your
penis if shrinkage has occurred with excessive age, etc.
- Skin: Start looking younger within [only] a few 'weeks' of
treatment; restores collagen and elastin (the foundation of the
epidermis), replenishes much needed fatty facial tissues.
Turgor and bounciness restored.
- Age Spots: Latest study from Sweden shows HGH is the most powerful weapon
yet for age spots and their associated problems.
- Hair Regrowth: Tonic effect on hair. Some patients claim
grays shading back to browns, faster growth, thicker and more
voluminous texture. Also reported, regrowth in previously bold
- Vision: Regain elasticity of natural eye lens. Optimization
of darkness adaptation. Focus is sharpened with this
well. Night vision is the most reported noticeable visual
- Body RESHAPING: Lose weight from fat while gaining lean
muscle weight. Literally re-contour your body. Most fat lost
from abdomen; protein synthesis = lean muscle growth with
'zero' exerted effort.
- Lean Muscle Growth: Increasing protein synthesis = all
tissue regrowth and optimization. Studies show 10.2 % increase
in lean body weight in 6 months of Hormone Replacement Therapy
(HRT) with HGH.
- Sexual Energy and Function: HRT beginning with
and returns testosterone levels back to when
your libido was enviable as a result of these peaking levels.
Restrengthened organs = increased stamina. Better blood flow
= harder, firmer erections. Normalized hormone levels =
well, naturally lubricated vagina which = greater sensitivity
and satisfaction for all parties.
- Menopause: management with
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) alleviates pre, 'during' and
post menopausal discomforts, attributes, symptoms and 'cause
and affects'. Also assisting in post-bone loss.
- Bones: Regain water in the intervertebral disks, integrity
in anchoring of your teeth, etc. HGH also results in positive bone
balance; significantly increases bone density, increasing
calcium, osteocalcin, and two types of collagen, which are
markers of bone formation.
- Cognition (memory, information processing, problem
solving): HGH is
directly related to iconic memory (ability to process a flash
of information), short-term memory, long-term memory,
perceptual-motor skills, such as hand-eye coordination.
How early should I start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
Declination of hormonal production starts around the age of 30
in ALL human beings, FACT! Of course this declination increases
with the passing of time but, we have to keep something very
important in mind; the solution to most of our problems could
be easily attained if we put one main thought at the forefront
of every decision making opportunity.
Use common sense!
If the best you ever felt was when you had something, anything
in particular, and you're starting to run low on its supply,
what would you do? Find a way to get more of it! Be it money, a
relationship, even your hair! What about what scientific
research has confirmed as being at the most forefront of our
mental, physical, sexual and psychological well being. OUR
HORMONES! There is no reason to wait until you are a senior
citizen to enjoy the benefits of HRT replacement. Perhaps we
should be giving HRT, especially through
rather than attempting to treat tissues that have not seen
growth hormone replacement for decades.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): Testosterone
Testosterone (men and women)
provides needed energy to rebuild tissue worn-down by aging
- Maintains muscle, bone, and mental focus for both sexes.
- CRITICALLY NECESSARY for proper cardiac function.
- Maintaining adequate levels of red blood cells
- For men, Bio-Identical testosterone is a key to, not only
maintaining normal sexual function and normal cholesterol, but
also prevention, treatment and delay of diabetes.
- Mood enhancer for both men and women (anti depressant-like
- Maintenance of sexual function/desire and ability
- Increased cellular energy
- positive effects on depression, libido and self-imagery
HCG has been studied over 50 years with great positive
- It causes a natural secretion of Testosterone (great for
someone just on the brim of needing HRT directly through
Testosterone because of
naturally or physically attributed faltering levels)
Testosterone focused HRT has proven
to do wonders in every aspect in a man's life particularly
because it strongly aids in the 'natural' secretion of
testosterone which, as a man's main sex hormone, is
psychologically and physically of upmost importance.
- Maintains normal size of testicles
- Used to return normal function of testicles
Used to treat fertility problems
Assisting in ovulation (egg production and release)
- HCG helps dissolve fat quickly in most problem areas.
- Countless Studies show most fat loss is coming directly
from the abdomen area as shown in Waist-to-Hip ratio.
- A possible cure for obesity
- Eliminates constant hunger
- Improves energy, strength and stamina
- Aiding in proper secretion of sex hormones for both men and
women and is paramount in ensuring controlled, elevated moods.
- Normalizes metabolism and problem area fat reserves